Continuing a Tradition of Excellence
A fun-filled summer of memorable experiences at MICDS! Since 1988, PEGASUS
has been the top choice of families from all over the world. Our programs engage campers at various stages of development in exciting new challenges and purely fun activities. Caring professional instructors and enthusiastic counselors serve as positive role models and lead our campers through explorations of Science, Technology, Arts, Drama, Hobbies, Nature, Sports, Swimming and more!Session A:
June 12 - 23
Contact PEGASUS Director, Rich Ives, at email@example.com.
Session B: June 26 - July 7 (No camp July 4th)
: July 10 - July 21Summer Stock Theatre:
June 12 - 30
Swimming Returns in our new Steward Family Aquatic Center
Swimming is built into the daily routine for campers entering grades K-3 and is a Sports Option for grades 4-6. The program is a combination of daily skill-building lessons followed by recreational swim time. Campers are tested and grouped by experience and ability. The state of the art design allows us to alter the depth of the water for the newest swimmers and still provide challenging opportunites for the aquatic fanatic.
Fees Per Session:
(Entering K) - $440 per sessionTROTTERS
(Entering Grades 1-3) - $440 per sessionCOURSERS
(Entering Grades 4-6) - $440 per sessionTECH TREK
(Entering Grades 7-9) - $475 per sessionSUMMER STOCK THEATRE
(Entering 7-12) - $650 (3-weeks)BREAKFAST CLUB
(Entering K - Grade 9) - $90/2-week session AFTERCARE
(Entering K - Grade 9) - $120/2-week session
Location & Facilities:
is located at the campus of Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School (MICDS)
101 North Warson Road, Ladue, MO 63124.
- State-of-the-Art technology and science labs
- Steward Family Aquatic Center provides a brand new indoor swimming facility with unparrallelled opportunities for new and expert swimmers
- Indoor and Outdoor athletics so we can play no matter the weather
- Air-conditioned classroom, art studios, and professional theatres
takes pride in its dedicated, award-winning teaching staff - talented and caring professional educators and coaches, as well as artists. In addition, we carefully select responsible high school and college students as counselors based on their experience, talents, and positive energy with kids. We work closely with our teachers and counselors to build an inviting environment where children are encouraged to engage in new and fun experiences. Our staff is committed to maintaining high safety standards at all times.
employs a staff nurse who provides care to our campers during the regular camp day and contributes to training our staff. Our nursing staff welcomes your questions, and we request that you contact the nurse early in the enrollment process to make arrangements for handling any special medical conditions and/or the distribution of medication within the camp day. Please have all health related forms turned in by June 1. If your child will need to take any form of medication at camp, please read our Medication Procedure Policy
and complete the MEDICATION AUTHORIZATION FORM
to be turned in by June 1.
- Programs are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- A multiple-camper discount is applied for three or more siblings who attend a full session together
- A full-session’s fee/child is due upon enrollment
- The remaining balance is due June 1
- Full refunds are available through April
- During May, a $50 fee/camper/session is applied to refunds
- Beginning June 1 there are no refunds