For consideration in the first round of decisions for the 2017 - 2018 school year, complete applications for Grade 9 were due by December 16th; applications for Grades 10-12 were due by January 17, 2017.
Applications for the 2017-2018 school year are still encouraged at all grade levels.
Please call the Admission Office at 995-7367 to learn about the next steps in the admission process.
A complete application includes the following:
- Online application including Parent, Student, and Supplemental (Parent Perspective) sections
- Official transcript and school records, including any standardized testing results, from applicant’s current school
- Teacher recommendation, using the form on the Standard Application Online (SAO) application site
- SSAT test results, which are sent to us electronically, see below for testing information
- Family interview, see below for interview options