All campers entering Kindergarten and turning 5 by Aug 1 are welcome!
$450/session (includes lunch)Breakfast Club:
What you can expect from our Ponies program:
- Thematic, playful learning environment
- Art, science & discovery, dramatic play activities both indoors and outside
- Daily PE games and swimming instruction (Our indoor aquatics facility allows for a portion of the floor to be raised to accommodate our newest swimmers.)
- Professional teachers and dedicated counselors and a low staff/child ratio
- Family-style lunch overseen by the Ponies teachers and counselors
Each two-week session includes one afternoon event where parents are invited to come and enjoy activities with their children. With smaller groups, space is limited! Special grouping requests are honored whenever possible.
2018 Ponies Themes
SESSION A: June 11 - June 22
Step back in time to explore the planet when it was ruled by these giant creatures. Excite your imagination as you make amazing discoveries about the time of the Dinosaurs.
SESSION B: June 25 - July 6 (No camp July 4th)
Under The Sea
As the weather gets hotter, we dive into the ocean to marvel at the mysteries under the waves. Everyone has a favorite creature from the ocean. Which is yours? Sharks, Dolphins, Seahorses? Mythical creatures too, like mermaids and sea monsters, have their own stories to tell.
SESSION C: July 9 - 20
Design, build, tinker, take apart, and rebuild! This session will have you thinking a lot about how to problem solve using everyday objects and future technologies.