Reopening FAQs & Admissions Info
REOPENING FAQs: We are welcoming MICDS students back to school with distance learning both on campus and from home when the 2020-21 academic year commences, absent any change in government requirements. Please find helpful Health & Safety, School Preparation, and Ram Relief Fund FAQs here: https://www.micds.org/reopening/. ADMISSIONS: MICDS is no longer accepting new applications for the 2020-2021 school year which begins on August 18, 2020. After that time, we will welcome new applications to all grade levels for the 2021-2022 school year.
Thank you for your interest in giving to MICDS! Our School has a longstanding tradition of philanthropy. Parents, alumni, grandparents and friends have supported the School generously for generations. Our exceptional faculty, well-maintained campus and thorough curriculum would not be possible without the generous support of the entire School community.
Design your unique giving plan.
Please contact Kalleen Rose, Director of Major & Planned Gifts: (314) 995-7455, email@example.com.
Below, type in the name of your employer or your spouse's employer to see if either employer is a gift-matching company. The form provides match amounts, employee eligibility, contact information and the company's policy and procedure for submitting a matching gift. You're also welcome to check with your company's human resources department.
- Matching Gift Instructions
- Make your gift to MICDS.
- Click here or enter your employer’s name in the form above to see your company’s matching gift guidelines and to initiate the match (usually found on your company intranet).
- Complete the employee section of the matching gift application with your designation to Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School (Tax ID # 43-0653366) or, if using a paper form, mail it to the MICDS Development Office at 101 N. Warson Road St. Louis, MO 63124.
- MICDS will receive a notification from your employer to confirm the gift.
- Once confirmed, the company then verifies the eligibility of the employee and MICDS and sends a check to MICDS per the company’s distribution calendar.