Admissions Info, Distance Learning & Coronavirus Response
ADMISSIONS TOURS: With new procedures in place, we are open for tours: https://www.micds.org/tours. APPLICATIONS: We are still accepting applications for all grades for the 2020-2021 school year: https://www.micds.org/apply. DISTANCE LEARNING & CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE: Find out more about distance learning at MICDS and how we've responded to the coronavirus pandemic here: https://www.micds.org/ramstogether.
Thank you for your interest in giving to MICDS! Our School has a longstanding tradition of philanthropy. Parents, alumni, grandparents and friends have supported the School generously for generations. Our exceptional faculty, well-maintained campus and thorough curriculum would not be possible without the generous support of the entire School community.
Design your unique giving plan.
Please contact Kalleen Rose, Director of Major & Planned Gifts: (314) 995-7455, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below, type in the name of your employer or your spouse's employer to see if either employer is a gift-matching company. The form provides match amounts, employee eligibility, contact information and the company's policy and procedure for submitting a matching gift. You're also welcome to check with your company's human resources department.
- Matching Gift Instructions
- Make your gift to MICDS.
- Click this link to see your company’s matching gift guidelines and to initiate the match (usually found on your company intranet).
- Complete the employee section of the matching gift application with your designation to Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School (Tax ID # 43-0653366) or, if using a paper form, mail it to the MICDS Development Office at 101 N. Warson Road St. Louis, MO 63124.
- MICDS will receive a notification from your employer to confirm the gift.
- Once confirmed, the company then verifies the eligibility of the employee and MICDS and sends a check to MICDS per the company’s distribution calendar.