Visit this page to see our upcoming Admission Events at MICDS. These events are designed to give you and your family a taste of what life is like at our School. From Lower School and Middle School to Upper School and beyond, we cannot wait to get to know you! Sign up for our upcoming events to explore the possibilities of an MICDS education.
While we are currently offering in-person admission events, these plans are subject to change pending the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Upcoming Admission Events
Diversity in Action: Nurturing Community & Culture at MICDS (Virtual)
Thursday, January 20, 2022
Learn how we work together at MICDS to cultivate, validate, and celebrate our community.
Past Admission Events
MICDS Curriculum Night (Virtual)
Thursday, November 18, 2021
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
The recording is available upon request by reaching out to email@example.com. Learn about our innovative curriculum from Junior Kindergarten to 12th grade.
We also invite you to watch the recordings of our virtual “From the Hearth” event series which concluded in January 2021. These Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12 events give you and your family a taste of what life is like at our School while focusing on our specific programs. Glimpse into the Ram experience from the Hearth Room, a favorite spot for seniors on our Upper School campus!
To request access to one or more of our “From the Hearth” recordings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the topics you’re interested in.
Topics of “From the Hearth” Series:
- Academic, Social, & Emotional Student Support
- Affording MICDS: Need-Based Tuition Assistance (recording unavailable)
- Athletics: Fall Sports
- Athletics: Winter & Spring Sports (recording unavailable)
- College Counseling
- Curricular Connections: English and History
- Curricular Connections: Fine & Performing Arts
- Curricular Connections: Math and Science
- Curricular Connections: Physical Education (recording unavailable)
- Embracing World Languages, Cultures, and People
- MICDS Parents Association
- Nurturing Our Diverse Learning Community (recording unavailable)
- Student Life at MICDS (recording unavailable)
- Technology for Learning