Reopening FAQs & Admissions Info
REOPENING FAQs: We welcomed MICDS students back to school on August 18 with distance learning both on campus and from home. Please visit https://www.micds.org/reopening/ to find helpful Health & Safety, School Preparation, and Ram Relief Fund FAQs. ADMISSIONS: MICDS is no longer accepting new applications for the 2020-2021 school year. We are now accepting new applications to all grade levels for the 2021-2022 school year: https://www.micds.org/admission/.
The MICDS Fitness Center boasts top-notch, user-friendly equipment available to students, faculty and staff as well as current parents and alums who become members. Located on the upper level of the McDonnell Athletic Center, the Fitness Center is home to our personal trainers who lead group workouts in addition to personal training sessions.
- Fitness Center Hours
At this time, the fitness center is currently closed. Please check back for updates.
- Fitness Center Equipment
- 10 True Treadmills
- 10 True Ellipticals
- 12 True Upright Stationary Bikes
- 1 Row Machine
- 1 True Stretch Flexibility Unit
- 3 True Paramount Functional Trainers
- 4 True Paramount Power Racks
- 7 True Paramount adjustable benches
- Dumbbells from 5 lbs – 100 lbs
- Fixed Barbells from 20 lbs – 110 bs
- Medicine Balls from 2 lbs – 12 lbs
- Kettlebells from 6 lbs – 45 lbs
- MoveStrong Nova XL Arch Bridge
- 5 TRX Training Systems
- 4 Hex Bars
- Olympic Weightlifting Plates
- UCS Plyo-Safe Elite Boxes
MoveStrong Nova XL Arch Bridge
Strength Training Equipment
More Strength Training Equipment
Essential Fitness is a program offered at MICDS where students learn how to exercise in a gym. As a part of this program, students are required to exercise three hours per week in the Fitness Center alongside personal trainers with the option of participating in small group workouts.