The MICDS Fitness Center boasts top-notch, user-friendly equipment available to students, faculty and staff as well as current parents and alums who become members. Located on the upper level of the McDonnell Athletic Center, the Fitness Center is home to our personal trainers who lead group workouts in addition to personal training sessions.
- Regular Fitness Center Hours
- Monday-Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Fitness Center Equipment
- 10 True Treadmills
- 10 True Ellipticals
- 12 True Upright Stationary Bikes
- 1 Row Machine
- 1 True Stretch Flexibility Unit
- 3 True Paramount Functional Trainers
- 4 True Paramount Power Racks
- 7 True Paramount adjustable benches
- Dumbbells from 5 lbs – 100 lbs
- Fixed Barbells from 20 lbs – 110 bs
- Medicine Balls from 2 lbs – 12 lbs
- Kettlebells from 6 lbs – 45 lbs
- MoveStrong Nova XL Arch Bridge
- 5 TRX Training Systems
- 4 Hex Bars
- Olympic Weightlifting Plates
- UCS Plyo-Safe Elite Boxes
MoveStrong Nova XL Arch Bridge
Strength Training Equipment
More Strength Training Equipment
Essential Fitness is a program offered at MICDS where students learn how to exercise in a gym. As a part of this program, students are required to exercise three hours per week in the Fitness Center alongside personal trainers with the option of participating in small group workouts.