Multiply the impact of your gift.
Company-matching can double (or triple) your gift to MICDS.
Find out if your employer offers matching gifts for charitable contributions made by their employees – donations from spouses and retirees may also qualify! Search by company name using the eligibility search tool below. If your company offers a matching gift program, their name will appear in the drop-down menu for you to select and you will be directed to the relevant company gift information page.
Matching Gift and Volunteer Grant information provided by
Matching Gift Instructions
- Make your gift to MICDS.
- Use the search tool to see if your employer has a matching gift program, what their guidelines are, and how to initiate a match from them. If you donate online, you have the option to search for your employer directly from the online giving form, at the same time you are making your contribution.
- Complete the employee section of the matching gift application with your designation to Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School (Tax ID # 43-0653366) or, if using a paper form, mail it to the MICDS Development Office at 101 N. Warson Road St. Louis, MO 63124.
- MICDS will receive a notification from your employer to confirm the gift.
- Once confirmed, the company will verify the eligibility of the employee and MICDS and then send a check to MICDS per the company’s distribution calendar.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Sue Ann Stanton, Associate Director of Development-Annual Giving
(314) 995-7381 or email@example.com
For other special giving opportunities, please contact:
Amy McFarland Dove ’85, Director of Development
(314) 995-7372 or firstname.lastname@example.org