Congratulations to the following students who have been named C.H.A.M.P.S Athletes of the Week for April 22.
Baseball: Casey Zuccarello ’13
Boys’ Lacrosse: JT Thiemann
Boys’ Tennis: Mason Medart ’13, Billy Van Cleve ’13
Boys’ Track: Corey Collins ’14, Chris Dorr ’14, Tommy Ristevski ’15, Noble Tobias ’15
Girls’ Soccer: Molly Sant ’14
Girls’ Track: Katie Laughlin ’16, Jasmine Love ’15, Christina Rouse ’13, Yulkendy Valdez ’13
Water Polo: Jimmy DesPain ’13
The C.H.A.M.P.S. athletes of the week are:
- Nominated by the head coach of their program.
- Embody the facets of the MICDS Athletic Covenant – Class, Honor, Attitude, Mental Toughness, Passion, and Selflessness
- Recognized for effort, attitude and contribution to the team.
- Exemplary in the areas of being a good teammate, accepting and playing out a role for the benefit of the team and working to make the team better.
- Athletes who help to make the total experience better for everyone in that particular program.
- Individuals who respect the sport and who realize that the process of achieving is as significant as the achievement itself