- Nominated by the head coach of their program.
- Embody the facets of the MICDS Athletic Covenant – Class, Honor, Attitude, Mental Toughness, Passion, and Selflessness
- Recognized for effort, attitude and contribution to the team.
- Exemplary in the areas of being a good teammate, accepting and playing out a role for the benefit of the team and working to make the team better.
- Athletes who help to make the total experience better for everyone in that particular program.
- Individuals who respect the sport and who realize that the process of achieving is as significant as the achievement itself.
School Closed - Monday, January 30, 2023
Inclement weather conditions have created hazardous conditions on local roads and highways. In the interest of the safety of our families and employees, MICDS will be closed today, January 30. No classes will be held, all on-campus activities will be canceled, and parking lots will be closed. In view of the lost instructional day today, the Middle and Upper Schools will run block schedules through the end of the week (C, D, E, and F rotations). This calendar change means that, except in the Lower School, we will NOT run a late-start Wednesday schedule on February 1. Lower School will still have a late start. Middle and Upper School classes will begin promptly at 8 a.m. this Wednesday.