Congratulations to the C.H.A.M.P.S. Athletes of the Week for January 21:
Cheerleading: Megan Fox ’14
Dance: Connie Chiteshe ’15
Girls’ Basketball: Caroline Militello ’14
Boys’ Basketball: Jimmy DesPain ’13
Ice Hockey: Keever Hall ’16
Wrestling: Louis Grace ’14
Girls’ Swimming: Alex Dunn ’14 and Gigi Rill ’15
The C.H.A.M.P.S. athletes of the week are:
- Nominated by the head coach of their program.
- Embody the facets of the MICDS Athletic Covenant – Class, Honor, Attitude, Mental Toughness, Passion, and Selflessness
- Recognized for effort, attitude and contribution to the team.
- Exemplary in the areas of being a good teammate, accepting and playing out a role for the benefit of the team and working to make the team better.
- Athletes who help to make the total experience better for everyone in that particular program.
- Individuals who respect the sport and who realize that the process of achieving is as significant as the achievement itself.