Congratulations to the student-athletes who were recently honored as C.H.A.M.P.S. Athletes of the Week for October 20.
The C.H.A.M.P.S. athletes of the week are:
- Nominated by the head coach of their program.
- Embody the facets of the MICDS Athletic Covenant – Class, Honor, Attitude, Mental
- Toughness, Passion, and Selflessness
- Recognized for effort, attitude and contribution to the team.
- Exemplary in the areas of being a good teammate, accepting and playing out a role for the benefit of the team and working to make the team better.
- Athletes who help to make the total experience better for everyone in that particular program.
- Individuals who respect the sport and who realize that the process of achieving is as significant as the achievement itself.
Cheerleading: Emily Hurley ’15
Boys’ Cross Country : Will Jacobs ’17 and Jordan Leve ’18
Girls’ Cross Country: Isabella Fox ’17 and Geneva Lee ’16
Football: Cole Sigmund ’15
Girls’ Tennis: Emily Lee ’15 and Sarah Mirkhaef ’17
Boys’ Swimming: Max Goldenberg ’17
Volleyball: Sarah Kapadia ’16