Thanks to all of our MICDS families for participating in the Spirit Wear Closet!
- More than 200 items of clothing and spirit wear were distributed FOR FREE during Book Days
- Logo clothing, blazers, choir shirts, P.E. clothes, locker shelves and more have all found an extended life with students and their families as well as faculty and staff
- Many families “shopped” and then returned a second time to donate clothing for sharing
- Your generous contributions throughout the year help to stock this great giving closet
- Please consider donating your outgrown or unworn MICDS items all year long in the donation boxes located in the Upper School hallway near the office and in the Middle School checkered hallway across from the office
- This is a great way to share your MICDS Spirit and give back to our school community
- Any questions or requests? Feel free to contact Connie Schoenecker, email@example.com