Congratulations to the student-athletes who were recently honored as C.H.A.M.P.S. Athletes of the Week for April 27.
The C.H.A.M.P.S. athletes of the week are:
- Nominated by the head coach of their program.
- Embody the facets of the MICDS Athletic Covenant – Class, Honor, Attitude, Mental
- Toughness, Passion, and Selflessness
- Recognized for effort, attitude and contribution to the team.
- Exemplary in the areas of being a good teammate, accepting and playing out a role for the benefit of the team and working to make the team better.
- Athletes who help to make the total experience better for everyone in that particular program.
- Individuals who respect the sport and who realize that the process of achieving is as significant as the achievement itself.
Baseball: Luke Layton ’17, Andrew Krause ’17
Cycling: Nikki Kasal ’17, Brewster Knapp ’15
Boys Golf: Patrick Keeley ’16, Michael O’Keefe ’16
Boys Lacrosse: Bear Reisinger ’16, Will McMahill ’16
Girls Lacrosse: Emily Lee ’15, Rebecca Wellford ’15, Whitney Williamson ’17
Boys Tennis: Joe McAllister ’16
Boys Track & Field: Tommy Ristevski ’15, Keith Harrison ’16
Girls Track & Field: Paige Glover ’16, Lexi Walsh ’17, Zuri Thomas ’18