Congratulations to the following students who were honored as C.H.A.M.P.S. Athletes of the Week for February 25.
Cheerleading: Talia Aranda ’16, Anna Greenhall ’13, Emily Hurley ’15 and Yukako Ito ’13
Boys’ Basketball: Christian Hanish ’13 and William Morehead ’13
Girls’ Basketball: Cameron Jackson ’13 and Natalie Singer ’13
Wrestling: Henry Pflager ’13 and Nick Scherer ’15
Girls’ Swimming: Kat Friese ’15 and Masha Podokshik ’13
The C.H.A.M.P.S. athletes of the week are:
- Nominated by the head coach of their program.
- Embody the facets of the MICDS Athletic Covenant – Class, Honor, Attitude, Mental Toughness, Passion, and Selflessness
- Recognized for effort, attitude and contribution to the team.
- Exemplary in the areas of being a good teammate, accepting and playing out a role for the benefit of the team and working to make the team better.
- Athletes who help to make the total experience better for everyone in that particular program.
- Individuals who respect the sport and who realize that the process of achieving is as significant as the achievement itself.