Congratulations to the student-athletes who were recently honored as C.H.A.M.P.S. Athletes of the Week for February 9.
The C.H.A.M.P.S. athletes of the week are:
- Nominated by the head coach of their program.
- Embody the facets of the MICDS Athletic Covenant – Class, Honor, Attitude, Mental
- Toughness, Passion, and Selflessness
- Recognized for effort, attitude and contribution to the team.
- Exemplary in the areas of being a good teammate, accepting and playing out a role for the benefit of the team and working to make the team better.
- Athletes who help to make the total experience better for everyone in that particular program.
- Individuals who respect the sport and who realize that the process of achieving is as significant as the achievement itself.
Boys Basketball: Keiondre Jordan ’17, Dominic Proctor ’17, Matt Roper ’17
Girls Basketball: Amber Jones ’15, Lindsay Parks ’18
Cheerleading: Samantha Gianotti ’17, Eve Novak ’15
Dance: Bella Kendall ’15
Boys Squash: Patrick Keeley ’16, Jack Reed’18
Girls Squash: Caitlin Halligan ’17, Mia Schroeder ’18, Rebecca Wellford ’15
Girls Swimming: Sofia Carr ’18, Geneva Lee ’16, Nicole Shearing ’16
Wrestling: Robert Fu ’16, Cole Harmon ’17