Congratulations to the student-athletes who were recently honored as C.H.A.M.P.S. Athletes of the Week for October 13.
The C.H.A.M.P.S. athletes of the week are:
- Nominated by the head coach of their program.
- Embody the facets of the MICDS Athletic Covenant – Class, Honor, Attitude, Mental
- Toughness, Passion, and Selflessness
- Recognized for effort, attitude and contribution to the team.
- Exemplary in the areas of being a good teammate, accepting and playing out a role for the benefit of the team and working to make the team better.
- Athletes who help to make the total experience better for everyone in that particular program.
- Individuals who respect the sport and who realize that the process of achieving is as significant as the achievement itself.
Cheerleading: Talia Aranda ’16
Girls’ Cross Country: Caroline Goldberg ’15, Sydney Short ’15 and Margaret Sliney ’16
Field Hockey: Maud Streett ’15
Football: Scotty Franc ’15
Girls’ Golf: Madison Wrobley ’15
Boys’ Soccer: Matt Kellow ’16
Boys’ Swimming: Jack Baumstark ’17
Volleyball: Rachel Dankner ’15