Thank you for your interest in giving to MICDS! Our School has a longstanding tradition of philanthropy. Parents, alumni, grandparents and friends have supported the School generously for generations. Our exceptional faculty, well-maintained campus and thorough curriculum would not be possible without the generous support of the entire School community.
Design your unique giving plan.
Please contact Amy McFarland Dove '85, Director of Development: (314) 995-7372, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below, type in the name of your employer or your spouse's employer to see if either employer is a gift-matching company. The form provides match amounts, employee eligibility, contact information and the company's policy and procedure for submitting a matching gift. You're also welcome to check with your company's human resources department.
- Matching Gift Instructions
- Make your gift to MICDS.
- Click here or enter your employer’s name in the form above to see your company’s matching gift guidelines and to initiate the match (usually found on your company intranet).
- Complete the employee section of the matching gift application with your designation to Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School (Tax ID # 43-0653366) or, if using a paper form, mail it to the MICDS Development Office at 101 N. Warson Road St. Louis, MO 63124.
- MICDS will receive a notification from your employer to confirm the gift.
- Once confirmed, the company then verifies the eligibility of the employee and MICDS and sends a check to MICDS per the company’s distribution calendar.